Sunday, April 28, 2019

Racing Games Kind of Faded Away In Interest For Me

Racing games used to be a thing for me, I really enjoyed all kinds. But something along the line sort of changed for me. I'm not sure if this lack of interest is from me just becoming less and less interested in car stuff or there is more to it than that. I can't help but notice that car related games have not really inovated that much, there have been the tried and true simulation games but they have kind of gotten stale now that technology has gotten photo realistic. But also other arcade party racing games really have gone no where in this time either, really mario kart is still the only decent game of this kind out there that has had any staying power. I really hope this changes because I used to really enjoy free days gone redeem code.

To see more about console redeem codes go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment